THE SCARBOROUGH LOCAL UNION
EXPERIENCE THE POWER OF MEMBERSHIP
RETIREMENT INCOME PROGRAM
Being a local union member opens up a world of advantages for you. One of the most powerful advantages is access to a Proven Approach to Retirement Planning that is designed to help you plan for and reach your retirement dreams. For more than 35 years, Scarborough Alliance Group has been providing local union members with quality, low-cost retirement investment programs. We understand that retirement dreams are as unique as the people who dream them, and that's why you won't find Scarborough following a one-size-fits-all approach. We create custom plans for every member, designed to help them enjoy the retirement they have always dreamed of.
We also know that investing in retirement is very different from investing for retirement, and that your money must continue to work for you even while you have turned your attention to new pursuits. Individuals nearing or living in retirement often face a completely new and different set of challenges that leave them wondering:
• How can I ensure that my savings will last my lifetime?
• Will my sources of retirement income provide enough to cover basic living expenses?
• Will I have enough money to travel, pursue a new hobby or cover unexpected expenses?
• How can I invest my nest egg for continued growth while protecting my assets from market volatility?
If you find yourself asking these questions, then the Scarborough Local Union Retirement Income Program might be right for you. We will work with you to develop a customized retirement and investment strategy that will help you protect and maximize the assets you worked so hard to save. Scarborough has years of experience working with IBEW members and their retirement needs. Some features of the Local Union Retirement Income Program include:
• No sales, withdrawal or surrender charges*
• Personalized retirement income analysis
• Professionally managed asset allocation portfolios
• Options including lifetime income for you and/or your spouse
To speak to a Scarborough representative, to schedule a meeting or find out more, please call (800) 874-6910,
or download the Scarborough Membership brochure now.
To get started on your own personalized Retirement Income Analysis, please download and complete the Retirement Planning Workbook and send it to us at:
Scarborough Alliance Group
One Bridge Street, Suite 70
Irvington, NY 10533
Plan Today. Enjoy Tomorrow.